25 Item Thrive Market Order
When I ordered my first Thrive Market box, it took nearly a week to get here. So when I placed my second order on Monday night, I figured on it being next week sometime. But while I was vacuuming under the couch, it came! That was a nice distraction from the contortions I was doing to get all the grossness cleaned up from the depths.
Even the cat got up to see what we got – nothing for her, sadly. She will enjoy the box until I use it to take things to Goodwill.
What did I get this time?
- Pamela’s Baking Powder – $2.79
- Organic Pumpkin – $1.99 x 4 cans
- King Arthur Gluten-Free Flour – $9.99 (this is closer to $15 in stores)
- Non-GMO Xanthan Gum – $8.99 (again, close to $15 in stores)
- Bob’s Red Mill Peanut Butter Chocolate Oats Bars – $18.99 (not available here)
- Bob’s Red Mill White Rice Flour – $2.99
- Bay Leaves – $2.99
- Organic Cinnamon Sticks – $2.99
- Organic Vegetable Broth – $3.49 x 2
- Organic Coconut Milk – $1.99 x 2 cans (these are closer to $4 each here)
- Pamela’s All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour – $12.49
- Bob’s Red Mill Shredded Coconut – $3.29
- Yum Earth Organic Candy – $5.49 (and the bag is huge!)
- Torie and Howard Lemon and Raspberry Candy Tin – $2.99 x 2
- Larabar Kid Bars – $2.79 x 2 boxes (I think these are around $5 at Target)
- Nature’s Bakery Gluten-Free Fig Bars – $9.99
- Grab Green Bleach Pods – free sample
- Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter – free gift
I spent $115.30, after taxes and saved $56.07. Plus, I earned $10 in Thrive Cash, which will be applied to my next order.
I was going to check prices on a few other items to see how they compare to grocery stores near me, but their websites are so irritating that I gave up.